Monday, August 31, 2009
Twenty of Glenn Beck’s Reasonable Questions for Unreasonable Times
Why are Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh the only two media members with guts enough to ask the reasonable questions.
For a complete list see http://www.glenbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/29631
1. Why do we need a civilian force?
2. Who is posing a threat to us?
3. Who will this "force" be made up of?
4. Who is the real enemy?
5. Does the president know of a coming event? If not, who builds an army against an unrecognized enemy?
6. Why does it seem every member of the Obama advisory team hates capitalism, unless those companies (like G.E.) are in bed with the administration?
7. Who is "surrounding" the President in the White House?
8. Do any of the President's advisers have criminal records?
9. Are the President's advisers working to better the country or their own ideals?
10. What is the difference between a community organizer and a community activist?
11. Should a communist have the ear of the President of the United States?
12. Our unfunded liability for Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid is close to $100 trillion. Is there any way to pay for these programs without bankrupting America?
13. We are in so much debt, why spend more borrowed money on cap-and-trade and healthcare programs before we stop the flow of red-ink?
14. The stimulus package funneled billions of dollars to ACORN. How does giving billions of dollars to ACORN stimulate the economy?
19. How did Van Jones, a self-proclaimed communist become a special advisor to the president?