Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm Not Drinking the Kool-Aid




"Now is the time for unity. Everyone get on board, we must support our new president!!" is what I'm hearing from every direction. I followed the campaign, I know his policies, I know what he stands for: Abortion, gay marriage, global government, elastic constitutionalist, etc. I can't support a man who promises to promote an agenda that is 100% contrary to God's word! I don't want Obama to succeed because his success means our culture will embrace a worldview that contradicts what Christ taught.Matthew 15:14: "Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."Isaiah 9:16: "For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed."

1 comment:

  1. i agree. i don't think someone with mixed up and unclear views should be leading other people anywhere...especially a whole nation.
    That's why our country is fallng in ruins-because the blind have been leading the blind for far too long.

    ReplyDelete