1. Iguanas roam freely over the island.
2. Excessive alcohol consumption has been detrimental to the local community.
3. Small, scrawny, homeless chickens freely roam the streets looking for food.
4. An afternoon storm can rise up unexpected out of nowhere.
5. A taxi driver won't hesitate to double your fee if he thinks you have money and you are gullible.
6. The dead on this island are buried above ground.
7. The water along the beeches is clear and clean and contains little or no seaweed.
8. Poverty would be deep and devastating were there no tourism here.
9. Shop owners fear theft because their external doors are bolted with three or four locks
10. Everyone smiles at tourists but smiles are often forced and vacuous.
Kevin Probst - Teaches History, Government and Apologetics at the high school level in Columbus Georgia.